Our mission is to increase student performance by improving the quality of teaching and learning.

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Oh the Places I'll Go!


          Oh, the Places I’ll Go!
Today is my day. I’m off to great places!
I’ll see teachers and students with bright shiny faces!
          Adams and Allen and Arcadia Park
          Burnet and Cabel; Calliet and Gooch!
Far and wide these great schools are spread
 Glad my iPhone GPS maps I have read!
          Dealey and Carver; Cigarroa and Kahn
          Earhart and Foster; Houston and Carr!
I’m walking the halls in comfortable shoes
To visit the classrooms and places I choose!
          DeZavala and Preston Hollow and Saldivar
          Stevens Park and Walnut Hill and Milam!
There’s much teaching and learning that’s being done!
There are great scores and awards that’ve already been won!
          Junkins and Kramer and ArlingtonPark
          Lanier and Marcus; Medrano and Polk!
On and On I will go with nothing to fear
Because being college ready really begins here!
          Field and Martinez; DeGoyler and Knight…
The “Divine 39” are soaring to new heights!

No comments:

Post a Comment